The Complete Estill Level One & Two Course. Time: February 19nd – 23rd, 2024
Presented by Estill Mentor & Course Instructor Dorte Hyldstrup, DK together with Estill Master Trainer Thomas Gross, DE.
The Level 1 and 2 Course is for anyone who would like to improve their singing or speaking voice—singers, actors, vocal coaches, drama instructors, speech-language pathologists and other vocal health professionals. Level 1: Figures for Voice Control™ teaches the Craft of speaking and singing and employs exercises that will give you new vocal options for all styles. Level 2: Figure Combinations for Six Voice Qualities™ combines Figure options from Level 1 to produce six voice qualities–Speech, Falsetto, Sob, Twang, Opera, and Belting. This course offers a clear understanding of the voice’s limitless possibilities, along with how to keep it vibrant and healthy. This live course explores each Estill Figure (vocal structure) and Estill Voice Quality (“recipe”) and includes:
- Level 1 Workbook™, Make & Move Larynx™, Level 2 Workbook™, supporting handouts
- Introduction to Level 1: 13 Figures for Voice Control™
- Introduction to Level 2: Figure Combinations for Six Voice Qualities™
- Vocal exercises for range, strength, clarity, and stamina
- Large and small group learning and discussions
- Masterclass/open coaching sessions for repertoire or case studies
Cost: 550 € / Students: 450 € incl. coffee/tea + EVT Resources Fee.
The EVT Ressources Fee includes 2 PDF´s ($ 70) or 2 printed books ($ 100) of the current course workbook and supports the advancement & quality of EVT materials and technology for courses and certification. This fee is required for all new and returning participants for all courses.